Monday, February 25, 2008

Here we go...

I asked myself last night after watching some mindless television and a bit of work, why not.

I will never be a writer and certainly will never have the command of words like my intelligent and beautiful wife. She is the writer in the family! OK, she is more than just the writer in the family, but I will get to that at some point I am sure.

I have a lot to say, or at least I think I do. So, despite the fact that I am on my laptop all day for work, I am going to try to carve out some time - between work, my spectacular wife & my two great (mostly great) kids, and other obligations - to write what is on my mind.

What I am going to write about or where this is going, I have no idea at this point - but that will be part of the adventure I guess.

Why marty's son? Well, first it is a blatant rip-off of a much better blog by Amy who dedicated her blog and writings in memory of her mother, Marilyn. The second and more obvious reason is that my father is Marty - or as we say back in the old country "maahhty". He is still very much alive and still driving my mother crazy - or the other way around.